August 26 – 28, 2016 | Dublin, Ireland
Anolinx will deliver 5 posters on August 28th (Poster Session C) at the upcoming ICPE 2016 conference in Dublin, Ireland.
- Effects of Supplemental Intravenous Agents to Mitigate Peri-Operative Complications Arising from Inhaled Anesthetics
- Impact of the US ICD-9 to ICD-10 Code Transition on Clinical Research
- Leveraging NLP-Assisted Semi-Automated Chart Review for Detecting Rare Clinical Events from Narrative Clinical Notes
- Representativeness of electronic medical records to support NOVELTY (a NOVEL observational longiTudinal studY of patients with asthma and/or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Assessment and Comparison of Competitiveness between Clinical Trial Protocols: A Simulation Approach
- An eResearch Query Definition Library: Methods & Value
Anolinx is a Health Data Analytics Company that has been helping pharmaceutical/biotech companies like Genentech/Roche, AstraZeneca and Janssen solve the problem of access to deep, rich EHR data in a timely and effective way to support pharmacoepidemiology and drug development activities.
We do this by providing:
Data: transparent data through deep relationships with our nation-wide Anolinx Provider Network that has over 55M total patients and over 25M active patients across all disease therapy areas.
Informatics: cutting-edge analytics by employing tools and processes such as our Query Definition Library to assure that you are getting the information you need, how and when you need it.
Science: comprehensive solution from concept to publication via reproducible hypothesis-driven methodologies (including disease progression modeling and model-informed drug development).
Our CEO, Aaron Kamauu MD MS MPH and his colleague Andrew Wilson PHD MSTAT from Anolinx will be presenting on these and other topics at ICPE in Dublin, August 25-28. We would love to talk to you or your team about how we can assist you in bringing the right solutions to market.