October 24 – 27, 2014 | Taipei, Taiwan | Booth 17
Anolinx will deliver 2 presentations and 3 poster sessions at the upcoming ICPE conference in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Treatment Patterns among US Veterans Treated with Selegiline Transdermal System. October 25th from 1:30-3:00pm. Scott Duvall, PhD
- Integration of Healthcare Delivery System Characteristics into Pharmacoepidemiologic Research: An Analysis of Acute Stroke Care Effectiveness. October 25th from 1:30-3:00pm. Aaron Kamauu, MD, MS, MPH
- Clinical Burden of ANCA Associated Vasculitis. Poster Session C, October 27th. Andy Wilson, PhD, MStat
- Methods and Guidelines for Integrity of Multivariable Analysis of Real World (observational) Data was accepted as a Poster Presentation for Poster session C on Monday, October 27th. Drew Levy, PhD, Andy Wilson, PhD, MStat
- Interactive Web-based Tool for Cohort Creation and Disease Outcome Feasibility was accepted for Poster session C on Monday, October 27th
- .Scott Duvall, PhD, Aaron Kamauu, MD, MS, MPH
Please join us at Booth 17 in the exhibit hall to learn more about how Anolinx can provide you with unparalleled access to real world data.
RSVP for a meeting time: (firstname.lastname@example.org)